With two hours on the water including coral viewing and snorkelling, let the fresh air wash over you as we show you the best of Ningaloo’s lagoon. Optional on this tour is a courtesy pickup, with stops narrated by our knowlegable guides.
Coral Viewing Tour
- Child (Ages 3-14)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
- Family (2 Adults and max 2 Children)
Explore the Coral Gardens of Ningaloo Reef
Discover the incredible coral gardens of Ningaloo Reef through large glass panels only inches below your toes.
Our open aired Glass Bottom Boat means you can see above AND below. With engaging and informative commentary by our friendly and experienced crew its an hour well spent!
Please Note: There is no courtesy bus available with this tour. This tour is meet at Tantabiddi only.
Meet us at Tantabiddi Boat ramp.
What to Bring
Water, Hat, Sunscreen, Sense of humour.
Winter Itinerary (April – mid August)
Tour Time: 09:20 – 1030
- 0920 – Meet at Tantabiddi for pre-departure briefing
- 0930 – Glass Bottom Boat tour commences
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom boat tour concludes at boat ramp. Disembark our glass bottom boat and the rest of the day is yours.
Summer Itinerary (mid August – October)
Tour Time: 07:50 – 09:00
- 07:50 – Meet at Tantabiddi for pre-departure briefing
- 08:00 – Glass Bottom Boat tour commences
- 09:00 – Glass Bottom boat tour concludes at boat ramp. Disembark our glass bottom boat and the rest of the day is yours.