Join us for a snorkelling tour with a full two hours in the water!
- Child (Ages 3-14)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
- Family (2 Adults and max 2 Children)
Explore the Corals of Ningaloo Reef!
Featuring a snorkeling stop on the Ningaloo Reef, this tour takes in all that is seen on the Coral Viewing Fantasy tour, plus allows us time to cruise to deeper waters to investigate 1000+ year old corals and larger fish habitats.
You also have an opportunity to see the Mildura Shipwreck and take on the breathtaking bird’s-eye views of the Ningaloo Reef from the historical Lighthouse Lookout.
Our touring schedule varies slightly from winter to summer to take advantage of the favourable weather conditions.
What to Bring
Water, swimmers, towel, hat, sunscreen, and a snack in case you feel a bit peckish
Winter Itinerary (April – October)
Tour Time: 09:30 – 13:30
- 09:30 – Pick-up in Exmouth, transfer to Ningaloo Reef
- 09:50 – Stop at the Mildura shipwreck
- 10:15 – Arrive at Tantabiddi for pre-departure briefing
- 10:30 – Glass-bottom boat tour commences
- 12:30 – Glass-bottom boat tour concludes
- 12:35 – Embark the bus for the Coastal Explorer
- 12:50 – Arrive at the Vlaming Lighthouse Lookout
- 13:15 – Depart Lighthouse Lookout, head for Exmouth
- 13:30 – Arrive back in Exmouth
Summer Itinerary (October – March)
Tour Time: 08:00 – 12:00
- 08:00 – Pick-up in Exmouth, transfer to Ningaloo Reef
- 08:20 – Stop at the Mildura shipwreck
- 08:45 – Arrive at Tantabiddi for pre-departure briefing
- 09:00 – Glass-bottom boat tour commences
- 11:00 – Glass-bottom boat tour concludes
- 11:05 – Embark on the bus for the Coastal Explorer
- 11:20 – Arrive at the Vlaming Lighthouse Lookout
- 11:40 – Depart Lighthouse Lookout, head for Exmouth
- 12:00 – Arrive back in Exmouth