Let us take you on a one-hour tour on our comfortable, open air, glass-bottom boat. We will show you Ningaloo’s beautiful coral gardens and marine life from above and below the surface.
Coral Viewing and Snorkelling Tour – With FREE Courtesy Bus Service
- Child (Ages 3-14)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
- Family (2 Adults and max 2 Children)
Explore the Coral Gardens of Ningaloo Reef
Fantastic value… a 4-hour tour with a full 2 hours on the water.
Encompassing a snorkelling stop on the Ningaloo Reef, this tour takes in all that is seen on the Coral Viewing tour, plus allows us time to cruise to deeper waters to investigate 1000+ year old corals and larger fish habitats.
Guests on the bus will also have an opportunity to see the Mildura Shipwreck, and take on the breathtaking “birds-eye” views of the Ningaloo Reef from the historical Vlamingh Head Lighthouse Lookout.
(Please note; guests being picked up by the courtesy bus from Yardie Homestead Caravan park will not be taken via the Mildura wreck or Vlamingh Head Lighthouse)
Our touring schedule varies slightly from winter to summer to optimise the favourable weather conditions.
What to Bring
Waterbottle, bathers, towel, hat, sunscreen, and a snack.
Location “The Heart of the Ningaloo Reef ” – Tantabiddi Sanctuary Zone
Winter Itinerary (April – mid August)
Tour Time: 09:30 – 13:30
- 09:30 – Pickup in Exmouth, transfer to Ningaloo Reef
- 09:50 – Stop at the Mildura shipwreck
- 10:15 – Arrive at Tantabiddi for pre-departure briefing
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour commences
- 12:30 – Glass Bottom boat tour concludes
- 12:35 – Embarking the bus
- 12:50 – Arrive at the Vlamingh Lighthouse Lookout
- 13:15 – Depart Lighthouse Lookout, head for Exmouth
- 13:30 – Arrive back in Exmouth
Summer Itinerary (mid August – March)
Tour Time: 08:00 – 12:00 (return to Exmouth approx. 12pm)
- 08:00 – Pickup in Exmouth, transfer to Ningaloo Reef
- 08:20 – Stop at the Mildura shipwreck
- 08:45 – Arrive at Tantabiddi for pre-departure briefing
- 09:00 – Glass Bottom Boat tour commences
- 11:00 – Glass Bottom Boat tour finish
- 11:05 – Embarking the bus
- 11:20 – Arrive at the Vlaming Lighthouse Lookout
- 11:40 – Depart Lighthouse Lookout, head for Exmouth
- 12:00 – Arrive back in Exmouth