Terms & Policies
The "not so fine" fine print about touring with us. We're happy to spell it out for you.
The following refund structure in the event of tour cancellation on customer’s behalf:
- 100% refund if cancellation occurs 72 hours or more prior of tour commencement (less 3% fee to cover credit card surcharge bank fees for credit card payments
- 50% refund if cancellation occurs 24-72 hours prior of tour commencement
- 0% refund if cancellation occurs 0-24 hours prior of the tour commencement
Above refunds are at the discretion of the operator. In the event of cancellation for any reason by the customer s/he may obtain a tour voucher valid for one year from the intended travel date. This voucher is non-transferable.
Last but not least customers receive a 100% refund if the tour is cancelled on our behalf due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
**CRUISE SHIP Passengers booking direct with us please note: The Norwest Cape Peninsula has very unique weather patterns. Sometimes cruise ships are unable to disembark their passengers for shore excursions due to conditions on the eastern side of the Cape (where they anchor), while the weather on the Western side of the Cape (where our glass bottom boat tours operate) is fine. In the event the cruise ship does not disembark its passengers on the day of your tour with us, our standard tour cancellation policy (as stated above) still applies.
Special cancellation policies apply to all exclusive charters. Please enquire at the time of booking.
There are toilet facilities at the Tantabiddi boat ramp. There are no toilets aboard the glass bottom boat. We recommend that customers use the toilets at the boat ramp before embarking the vessel.
WYSIWYG – What You See Is What You Get
We believe in truth in advertising. ALL photographs displayed on our brochure and on our website have been taken by us from our various snorkelling spots or places we visit whilst on tour. We do not use glossy stock images of faraway places rarely or never seen on tour.
Also, we do not feed the marine life on our tours as we believe such practice can lead to undesirable habits and dependence on humans. While we make every effort to bring the amazing aquatic life closer to you, the marine life we encounter is wild – therefore we sometimes have great, long sightings and interactions – and sometimes not. That is why it is called “wildlife”. For guaranteed sightings we invite you to visit aquariums located in most major cities in Australia.
- The maximum capacity of our glass bottom boat “Ningaloo Coral Explorer” is 31 passengers.
- The maximum capacity of our glass bottom boat “Reefviewer” is 30 passengers
- The maximum capacity of our two fully air-conditioned Toyota Coaster buses is 21 passengers per bus.